Vacancy for Internship
We are looking for an ambitious student, preferably with a biomedical/health sciences or agrifood background, who can support us in investing, managing and exiting early stage companies.
What do we offer?
A fulltime internship position. Potential projects and work activities include:
- Improving valuation methodology
- Scrutinizing business plans
- Conducting market analyses
- Research on the relation between ecosystems, investors (returns) and the development of startups
- Mapping ESG impact of our portfolio companies
Who are we looking for?
- Have affinity with our focus areas in sustainability and health
- Understand technology, engineering, and/or health (biomedical/health sciences background is a plus)
- Enjoy thorough research and analysis
- Are pro-active, result oriented, curious and entrepreneurial
- Have completed or are about to complete an academic master (or PhD)
- Have excellent study results
- Highly value team-spirit
- Are a great table football player
Feel free to reach out to us. Applicants are invited to send their cv and a short motivation to Lex Westbroek (LW@brightlandsventurepartners.com). If applicable, please include a few sentences on the requirements set by your master programme (i.e., duration, deliverables, level of supervision).